As part of the UTSA Institute for Economic Development, the San Antonio MBDA Advanced Manufacturing Center (AMC) invites graduate students in business and engineering disciplines to apply for volunteering opportunities, and gain experience in the real world of business.
Volunteers will join our business development team in
- conducting market research and industry analysis, as well as
- offering one-on-one business consulting in
- Process Improvement,
- Technology Management,
- Business Financial Planning, and
- Human Resources Advising to small businesses.
Volunteering at this center is an ongoing opportunity available from July 1, 2020, until March 31, 2021, offered on flexible scheduling with no minimum hours required per week.
We currently follow the UTSA policies for remote operations. Applicants can submit their resume to AMC.MBDA@UTSA.EDU . For more information about our center and its services, please look at the following link:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.