1003 Creekview Dr., SATX 78219 • 800-830-2045 • www.YanawanaHerbolarios.org
Yanawana Herbolarios is a 501(c)3 organization (EIN 460969842) operating primarily in the San Antonio metro community, with a mission to share, preserve, and honor cultural knowledge of the land and make it universally accessible as a means to empower and revive the practice of holistic living, medical botanical usage, water and land stewardship, and coming together as a community in times of need. Yanawana Herbolarios is a woman-led and Indigenous-founded organization. Yanawana Herbolarios was established in January 2016 to meet unaddressed needs in the areas of healthcare and preparedness in the under-served communities of Bexar (and surrounding) Counties, with a special focus on BIPOC and LGBTQ communities. Our current programming includes: The People’s Clinic – accessible integrative healthcare clinics, Sowing la Futura – plant and ancestral skills education, Yanawana Medic Collective – a street medicine team supporting people’s movements and the houseless, and Project Home – sustainable transition campgrounds for the houseless community.
Some example responsibilities include:
· Build, update, and maintain easy to navigate websites
· Collaborate with other team members on design, media, and marketing ad campaigns
· Optimize websites for use with different devices, browsers, and operating systems
· Review site content and update with current SEO trends
- Monitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic
- Manage access credentials for multiple users
- Create, update, and manage payment processing options
- Create, update, and manage online store and donation subscriptions
- Perform necessary updates minimizing downtime
- Optimize site loading speeds, troubleshoot errors, configure necessary firewalls and servers
- Meet with directors and report regularly on current functionality and plans for future functionality
To schedule a placement interview please contact:
Heidi Sobotik, COO & Clinical Director
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.