UTSA Day of Service Project: Ronald McDonald House Charities - House Cleanup and Event Prep
Date: Saturday, April 1st
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Project Description: Volunteers will:
- Paint the fence- Painting supplies will be provided, dress comfortably as this is an outdoor project. Recommend bringing your own sunblock, insect repellent, and water.
- Move rocks- Supplies will be provided, dress comfortably as this is an outdoor project. Recommend bringing your own sunblock, insect repellent, and water.
- Stamp and label the event save the dates to mail out- Supplies will be provided, indoor activity.
- Assist with golf tournament prep Supplies will be provided, indoor activity.
- Check-In: Begins at 8am outside the Convocation Building
- Transportation: Transportation will be carpool only
- Attire: Closed-toed shoes
- Open to all participants 18 years of age or older.
Special Accommodations, please email email@example.com if you have special requests.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.