UTSA Day of Service Project: San Antonio State Supported Living Center - Beautification Day
Date: Saturday, April 1st
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Project Description: Beautification day at SASSLC will be a day of painting and adding dirt/mulch to all greenery on campus. volunteers may bring paint brushes; clothes requirements are comfy clothes anything to get down and messy in.
- Check-In: Begins at 8am outside the Convocation Building
- Transportation: Transportation will be provided via a UTSA Shuttle.
- Attire: Closed-toed shoes, comfortable clothing (preferably clothes you do not mind getting dirty)
- Open to participants 16 years of age and older.
Special Accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special requests.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.