UTSA Day of Service Project: Young Women's Christian Association - Community Garden Upkeep
Date: Saturday, April 1st
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Project Description: Community Garden Upkeep
- Check-In: Begins at 8am outside the Convocation Building
- Transportation: Transportation will be carpool only
- Attire: Closed-toed shoes
- Open to all participants and children 5 years of age or older.
Special Accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special requests.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.