The P-20 Institute CIA are volunteers who assist with campus tours for elementary and middle school students each semester. They lead groups of 25 students around campus to give an interactive campus tour that includes a scavenger hunt, CIA students will also participate in student panels.
- CIA will have volunteer opportunities once a week or up to four times a week for the P-20 Institute.
- Tell your story of why you went to college, what made you choose UTSA, and share your future goals with 5th-8th grade students from all over Texas.
- Encourage a college-going culture.
- Be the first impressions of a college campus or UTSA.
- Attend monthly team meetings.
- Track hours in UTSA Engaged and/or RowdyLink
Please contact Senior Program Coordinator at 210-458-2783 or 210-778-4094 to schedule a training to be a College Information Advocate. Student panel opportunities are open sign up and do not require training.
71 People | 179 Impacts | 279 Hours