Kick-Off: 8:30 am - 9:00am
- Check in begins at 7:45 am outside the Convocation Building via RowdyLink
- Check in to your particular service project table (receive supplies for your project ,if needed)
- Pick up your Day of Service t-shirt
- Enjoy a light breakfast
- Remarks from UTSA Administration
- UTSA bus transportation will be provided to certain off campus projects
- If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, please cancel on GivePulse and email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If you are a part of a Student Organization and you would like to volunteer as a group, make sure all of your members sign up for the same project.
Day of Service shirts:
- Shirts will be available for pick up at the Day of Service Kick-Off.
What to wear:
- During the Day of Service projects, all participants should wear the Day of Service t-shirt, comfortable closed toe shoes, hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses (unless your project states otherwise)
Please email email@example.com if you have special requests.
2,445 People | 1,006 Impact | 3,656 Hours