USRTA’s mission is to teach, promote, and support the sport of RoTenGo in the United States, thereby promoting fun, healthy living, and wellness among people of all ages, races, and income categories. We do this by teaching, promoting, and supporting the sport of RoTenGo in the community. RoTenGo offers many physical and social benefits, such as socialization, teamwork, conflict resolution, critical and analytical thinking, and increased cardiovascular fitness.
Our USRTA’s vision is to:
- make the sport of RoTenGo accessible to anyone regardless of economic circumstance
- provide equipment and safe sites where the sport can be taught and played
- identify outlets for the development of the sport throughout the 50 states and worldwide
- support city, state and federal efforts to combat obesity through an active lifestyle and healthy eating
- increase the number of children, youth, and adults who participate in daily physical activity
USRTA depends largely on the support of the community. We need your time and talents! And you don’t have to be a RoTenGo player to volunteer at USRTA. Check out our volunteer opportunities and sign up today!